8 Family Squad Inspired Portraits

Tuesday 31 May 20160 comments

We all agree that family is everything. They are the only ones who’d never turn their backs on you even if you were Gru from Despicable me. Is it just my family who struggled to get the perfect family portrait taken? At first, we had to wait for my parents to finish having the number of kids they planned to have, then we had the first portrait taken.

No? Why? What are you waiting for? Still not inspired ehn? Okay, I bet these photos should inspire you to get one taken PRONTO!  Then the family expanded, grandkids came in, some grew fat, others grew taller or skinnier, the need arose again for another family portrait. Personally, I got tired of explaining to guests who was who in our first family portrait. Okay, enough about me, and them and this family and that family. Have you got a family portrait?


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LIFESTYLE GIST - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger