How Coconut Oil is Changing the Game for Curly Haired Girls

Friday 25 July 20140 comments

Finding the right hair products for curly hair can be darn frustrating. Some products weight the hair down. Others use alcohol to hold the curls in place, which ends up leaving hair feeling like straw.

It’s not often I come across a product that offers both hold a feeling of moisture and in one. Earth’s Nectar recently debuted their new product, Coconut Curls.

COCONUT CURLS REVIEW – WHAT IS IT?
Coconut Curls an all-in-one solution for repairing, moisturizing, conditioning, and styling naturally curly hair. Lucky for me, I was recently sent a bottle to try out, and was pleasantly surprised.

WHAT MAKES EARTH’S NECTAR SUCH A GREAT BRAND?
Created by Tamika Fletcher, owner of Natural Resources Salon in Houston, Texas, what’s wonderful and unique about Earth’s Nectar is that it’s an all-natural beauty brand that boasts all sulfate, alcohol, and paraben free products–with no fillers or stripping additives. Fletcher started the line by using natural ingredients in her own kitchen—bananas, mayonnaise, and fresh herbs. She’s said her clients were her guinea pigs. Eventually, Fletcher found the winning recipes and began professionally manufacturing and selling under the name Earth’s Nectar.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COCONUT CURLS
Last weekend, I had the time to try out the Coconut Curl, just in time for a particularly dry spell in our Southern California weather.  I added a big dollop to my hair after blow-drying and found the moisturizing cream to easily detangle, soften and smoothe away my frizz and fly-aways.

I’ve tried a lot of curly hair products over the years, and most actually feel as if they’re stripping the moisture from my hair instead of adding to it.  I was able to style my hair, and it looked a bit more shiny as well.

CONCLUSION
The best part is knowing there’s no chemicals and even though I’m adding moisture, I’m not making my hair greasy.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LIFESTYLE GIST - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger